TERMS OF SALE
Order Terms and Conditions
- Orders can be submitted via EDI, email or fax and are subject to acceptance by the factory.
- Credit card orders are accepted.
- All prices, specifications and discounts are subject to change without notice.
- Payment terms are net 30, unless otherwise stated for established accounts.
- Accounts will be established once satisfactory credit references are confirmed.
- Any applicable federal, state, or local sales tax will be added to the prices.
- We will not break cartons, where applicable.
- Possession of price list does not constitute an offer to sell.
Quotations and Custom Fabrication
- Quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated.
- Drawings for custom items must be signed and will be accepted as correct. Any errors arising from same will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Made to order items are not returnable.
FOB Shipping Points
- Covington, GA
- Valencia, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Freeport, IL
- We reserve the right to split orders based on the FOB shipping point.
Freight Terms and Conditions
- Freight, service and handling charges are not subject to discount.
- Freight carriers will be chosen by the factory unless Purchase Order specifies customer carrier and includes Prepaid & Add with third party billing address
- While Seller will use all reasonable commercial efforts to maintain the delivery date acknowledged or quoted by the Seller, all shipping dates are approximates.
- We are not responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond our control such as fires, strikes, floods, delays in transportation or any contingencies of similar character.
- Freight claims for damages are the responsibility of the customer and all claims must be filed by the customer with the carrier promptly.
- All claims for shortages must be brought to our attention within five (5) days from the date the merchandise is received.
- Kelmax Freight Classes are based on descriptions and generalizations provided by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association, January 2007 catalog. These classes are subject to interpretation by shipper and carrier.
Special Handling Charges
- Customers will be billed for trucking company charges that are due to special requests made by the customer, including:
- Notifying customer before making a delivery
- Requiring a Lift Gate Truck
- Making deliveries during specific hours
- The minimum value of returned merchandise must be $100 net
- Contact the factory for written approval to return merchandise
- Merchandise authorized to be returned must be shipped prepaid and is subject to a 25% restocking charge
- Returned goods must be received within 30 days of purchase
- Returned merchandise must be returned in the original, unopened and resalable packaging.
- All merchandise must have a Return Goods Authorization number to assure proper credit and must be noted on the shipping label and bill of lading.
- Certain products, such as those made to order, are not returnable. Contact Customer Service for the policy concerning specific products.
- Cancellations are not accepted on orders in transit or on custom equipment in production
- Contact factory for Warranty information.
Note: Due to continuous product improvements, specifications and prices are subject to change.