The “Multi-Directional”™ Ladder by Gillis
The NEW Gillis “Multi-Directional Ladder”TM is easy to maneuver and ergonomically friendly. With one simple push this ladder will go any direction you want it — a real time saver!
- Ships knocked down (KD)
- Double-Deep Top Step
- Step width is 24″
- Available in either grip strut or perforated step designs
- 50° SAF-T Angle and 60° Standard Angle styles
- (4) 4″ swivel casters
- Includes 30″ Handrail
- Overall height (O.A.) is platform height plus handrail height
- All Ladders are Painted Blue
Contact SPG Service & Support
Phone: 877.503.4SPG (4774)
Ladders are one of those essential pieces of equipment in any material handling operation. SPG offers ladders that can increase productivity, simplify complex tasks, and improve the workflow throughout your facilities. Our ladders are durable, reliable, designed to handle the toughest jobs, offer superior service, and are built to last.
Some of the advantages SPG delivers, includes:
• All ladders meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards
• Offers exclusive features, like our patented “6-Wheeler” design that lets you navigate even the tightest spaces quickly and easily
• Our SAF-T lock system is step activated and secures the ladder in place for safer use
• With our Packaging Plus Program all knocked-down ladders (5 steps and above) can be shipped crated to help prevent damage during shipping
Standard on all of our ladders is SPG’s legendary quality, durability, and value. So, if you want to elevate the performance of your business, choose ladders from SPG.