Order Terms and Conditions
- Orders can be submitted via EDI, email or fax and are subject to acceptance by the factory.
- Credit card orders are accepted.
- All prices, specifications and discounts are subject to change without notice.
- Payment terms are net 30, unless otherwise stated for established accounts.
- Accounts will be established once satisfactory credit references are confirmed.
- Any applicable federal, state, or local sales tax will be added to the prices.
- We will not break cartons, where applicable.
- Possession of price list does not constitute an offer to sell.
Quotations and Custom Fabrication
- Quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated.
- Drawings for custom items must be signed and will be accepted as correct. Any errors arising from same will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Made to order items are not returnable.
FOB Shipping Points
- Covington, GA
- Valencia, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Freeport, IL
- We reserve the right to split orders based on the FOB shipping point.
Freight Terms and Conditions
- Freight, service and handling charges are not subject to discount.
- Freight carriers will be chosen by the factory unless Purchase Order specifies customer carrier and includes Prepaid & Add with third party billing address
- While Seller will use all reasonable commercial efforts to maintain the delivery date acknowledged or quoted by the Seller, all shipping dates are approximates.
- We are not responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond our control such as fires, strikes, floods, delays in transportation or any contingencies of similar character.
- Freight claims for damages are the responsibility of the customer and all claims must be filed by the customer with the carrier promptly.
- All claims for shortages must be brought to our attention within five (5) business days from the date the merchandise is received.
- Kelmax Freight Classes are based on descriptions and generalizations provided by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association, January 2007 catalog. These classes are subject to interpretation by shipper and carrier.